Lingenfelter 2006 C6 Commemorative Edition Corvette
Lingenfelter C6 Commemorative Edition 2006 Corvette #4
750 Horsepower / 730 lbs-ft of torque 427 CID Intercooled Twin Turbo
The Lingenfelter Commemorative Edition Corvette combined the ultimate thrill of wide-open throttle acceleration; with a Z51 based hard cornering capability and outstanding braking performance to make this a very special Corvette.
The Commemorative Edition series Corvette had many specific features that made them the most collectable Lingenfelter Corvette series produced to date.
The Commemorative Edition series C6 Corvette featured a hand built 427 CID Gen II twin turbo engine cranking out serious horsepower on 93 octane-unleaded fuel. Production years 2005-2007 were rated at 725 HP, 2008 versions were rated at 750 HP. Each Corvette was carefully crafted by master fabricators and featured hand built 304 stainless steel turbo manifolds, custom ducting and liquid to air charge cooler system. Each car included custom Caravaggio Connolly leather interior, Lingenfelter CES series C6 body kit, massive 345 series Michelin Sport tires on 19”x12” rear HRE forged three piece aluminum wheels, Brembo brakes, serial numbered badges, side emblems and much more!
- 2005 – 2008 C6 Corvette LS2, LS3 -coupe or convertible color choice of: black, victory red or yellow exterior with ebony or cashmere interior
- 6 Speed manual transmission
- Z51 springs, sway bars & Koni adjustable shocks
- Navigation system with XM Radio
- Export specification vehicles were also eligible to be included in this series
Lingenfelter package inclusions:
- 750 horsepower 427 CID engine with the exclusive Lingenfelter GEN-2 twin intercooled twin turbo package
- Corsa 304 stainless steel exhaust system – with 4 pro series tips
- Heavy duty dual disk clutch assembly
- Brembo 4 piston calipers, two piece rotors, stainless lines – front & rear with white Lingenfelter logo and victory red paint.
- Custom Caravaggio Connolly leather seats, console cover, shifter knob/boot, e-brake knob/boot, steering wheel and duffle bag
- Unique body enhancements included: Lingenfelter C6 hood, Lingenfelter front spoiler, Lingenfelter side skirts and unique one piece rear fascia with Lingenfelter logo embossed – The large embossed center logo was only available on this special edition car all other fascias sold had small logo at the bottom right.
- Koni adjustable shocks
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires with Lingenfelter mini tub kit and 345/30/ZR19 series in the rear
- Lingenfelter 756 Series 19″ C6 forged three piece aluminum wheels – by HRE
- Special seat embossing, serial numbered plaque, wheel centers, Lingenfelter chrome fender badges
- Special commemorative C6 coil covers complete with the classic John Lingenfelter signature
- Commemorative Edition Hypertech HyperPac Onboard Diagnostic Computer
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Professional installation, testing and tuning
- Chassis dyno report
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
Including the base Z51 C6 the price was just under $140,000.00.
To be included in the commemorative edition series, all cars must have been ordered specifically for this Lingenfelter package as specified above. Vehicles with other options could not be substituted and this package was installed only on new vehicles. Corvettes were drop shipped to Decatur, Indiana from Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Lingenfelter Commemorative Edition Series Corvette Twin Turbo Statistics
Original production was limited to 25 cars
Final production number: 10
First car built 9/21/2005
Last car built 10/24/2008
Model year 2005
Victory red coupe – Sharjah UAE
Victory red coupe – Texas
Model year 2006
Velocity yellow convertible – Texas
Victory red convertible – Texas
Victory red coupe – Maryland
Victory red convertible – West Virginia
Velocity yellow convertible – Bahrain
Victory red convertible – Michigan
Model year 2007
Model year 2008
Victory red coupe – Nevada
Velocity yellow convertible – Florida