- The 2007 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 L sports car has a two-tone paint scheme that highlights the hood lines and side intakes.
- Tires and wheels are exclusive to the Veyron. Developed by Michelin to handle the car’s ultra-high speed, these run-flats are roughly 20 inches in front and 21 inches in back and put down a 265mm footprint up front and 365mm out back.
- Brakes: F1-style carbon ceramic disc
Suspension: Double-wishbone front & rear, electronically controlled shocks and height adjustment
- Interior: Two-tone leather interior, heated sport seats, an eight-speaker audio system with a CD player, a navigation system that displays its information in the rearview mirror, and hands-free cell phone connectivity.
- Engine: Mid-mounted 8.0-liter W16 with four turbochargers
1,001 hp and 922 lb-ft of torque
Transmission: 7 speed sequential-shift manual gearbox w/ two automatic modes or steering-wheel-mounted paddles – AWD
- It is the most powerful engine fitted to a production car
0-60 MPH under 3 seconds
0-100 MPH 5.5 seconds
252 MPH Top speed